top of page
CARE AND EDUCATION CENTERS
WHY HOME VISITS?
Home visits are important to build positive relationships with children and their families. We are committed to conducting home visits to:
1. Observe the children in their home environment
2. Meet all the family members, including pets
3. Gather more information about routines, accommodations, and family support needs
4. Take family photos that can be used by the children when they are away from their families
5. Share research-based information on child development and early learning
7. Guide parenting practices
6. Discuss questions of families
We are looking forward to meeting you in your home!
Written by Abhirami Gunasingam
bottom of page