top of page
CARE AND EDUCATION CENTERS
In order to minimize interruptions we do the following:
1. We wait for the child to make eye contact to talk with them.
2. We move slowly around the play spaces.
3. We tell children what we are about to do before doing it. For example, you may hear us say, "I am going to stand up", wait for a few minutes and slowly stand up.
4. We observe before intervening.
5. We minimize adult conversations that are not related to care and learning experiences of children in order to be fully present with the children.
MINIMIZING INTERRUPTIONS - OUR PLAN
bottom of page