top of page
CARE AND EDUCATION CENTERS
We believe that positive guidance strategies support children to understand how to engage with other human beings, how to engage in socially acceptable behaviors, how to use materials in a safe manner, and most importantly builds their self-esteem.
Based on our belief, we use the following strategies to help guide children:
1. We reflect on their behaviors.
2. We reflect on their feelings.
3. We reflect on what they are communicating to us.
4. We use personal messages.
5. We strive to create a "Yes" Environment.
6. We provide appropriate choices.
Click here to learn more about our positive guidance strategies used in our home-based program.
Written by Abhirami Gunasingam
WHY POSITIVE GUIDANCE STRATEGIES?
bottom of page